Getting an awesome new computer, server, tablet or any other new bit of tech which is perfect for your workplace does not have to be stressful thanks to Verstech and our highly regarded business technology consulting services. We take the time to consider and work through your business requirements and find the perfect device to suit your workplace. We always recommend re-furbished kits, you’ll find the price reduced and some of the kit even come with a 3 year warranty!
Things to consider with Verstech’s Business Technology Consulting:
- Warranty – Very important to consider, an important broken device can really cause a halt with some businesses. RTB is the most common type of warranty but this means that your piece of tech kit could be away from you for up to several weeks! There are much better suppliers out there such as NBD Onsite (Next Business Day Onsite) – Which does exactly what is says on the tin!
- The Processing Power – If you are planning to just carry out every day tasks such as browsing the internet, using software such as Microsoft Word to carry out basic work then you simply really don’t need to spend a lot of money on high processing power. Save the high processing power for devices which are really going to be put to the test with the tasks they are required to carry out.
- RAM / Memory – Stop your device from being overwhelmed and crashing because of having multiple open applications running at once. Better RAM gives your computer the capacity it needs to run multiple tasks at once.
- Screen Size – If you’re a mobile worker who travels a lot for business, you’re not exactly going to be wanting to carry round a 17” screen around with you are you? After over 5 years in the business technology consulting industry, Verstech advise you to really take your time to decide your screen size option for your business requirements.
- Storage – Verstech recommend Flash or SSD storage. It’s quick and costs a reasonable price too. SSD can speed up even the most ancient devices!
- Battery Life – If you are on the road for prolonged amounts of time then it may be while until you can reach power to charge up your device. The battery life is essential to avoiding any situations where your tech dies and you are left with no means of charging It up for a long time.
Want to learn more about our awesome business techology consulting services? Give us a call on 01202 237374 and speak to one of our friendly experts today! You can also use the contact form below.