At VERSTECH we’re all about providing IT solutions that work based on your actual requirements, rather than just what we think you need.
Our offices are based in the sunny (well some of the time) Dorset coastal town of Poole, but we support customers all over the country, pretty darn cool eh?
Benefits of IT Support:
- Dedicated, knowledgeable team right at the end of the phone – you don’t have to worry about recruiting internally for IT support or leaning on Jill or Jack in the office who once networked a printer at home.
- Excellent, trustworthy, advice – as we get to know your business, we can start to make recommendations of what you could be doing to get the most from your IT, we don’t charge for this sort of thing, we kind of see it as an added bonus to what we do for you.
- Backup and Disaster recovery – should something environmental happen within your business you’d want your staff to be able to carry on regardless. Through working with us, we can put solutions in place which means your staff could work from anywhere, all they need is a computer! We can arrange backup of your valuable data too.
- Flexible support hours – don’t worry we’re not going to pigeon hole you into the 9-5. Most of the time this is suitable for our clients, but we’re here before and after those times should you need us!
- Cost control – by putting a support contract in place you’ll find that your staff get the IT support that they require, at a set price. No more unexpected bills!
- Security – Not sure whether you’re doing your absolute best to secure your network or devices from pesky intruders? We can help you get your security on track and make recommendations.
Support options available:
Unlike other IT companies, we like to be as transparent as possible with our customers (probably why we haven’t lost any as of yet!). We’ll always clearly let you know how much things are going to cost you, so there’s no hidden bills! Yeah, we’re a pretty cool company like that, nobody likes surprises!
Ad Hoc Support – No Contract
Need support but not looking to sign up to a contract? No problems, we can offer support on an hourly basis. As there’s no support contract in place, we take payment for Ad Hoc support in advance by bank transfer or credit card.
We offer two simple rates for Ad Hoc support:
Remote:£47.50 + VAT per hour
Onsite*:£72.50 + VAT per hour
*If you’re outside a 25mile radius (including the Isle of Wight) of our offices in Poole, we may need to make a small charge to cover travel. We’ll let you know beforehand if this applies.
Timebank Support – Flexible Contract
Buy a block of support hours for use within a 12-month period. The benefit of buying timebank support hours is that you get a discounted rate on hours which can be used as and when you require. To setup a timebank agreement with Verstech, you need to purchase a minimum of 2 days support every 12 months which starts at £960. Once you’ve setup an initial agreement, hours can be purchased in 8 hour blocks for £480 + VAT thereafter.
We find this option works well for charities, or organisations which only need a helping hand occasionally. You get a statement of hours used every month, so you know exactly where you are, and when you get down to 2 hours, we’ll give you a shout to let you know!
Managed IT Support Contract – 12 months
This really is our platinum option. We sit down with our customers and work out what exactly works for them and set out the support they need. By doing this, not only is support traffic prioritised with our helpdesk, but you get much more of a fixed cost service for your IT support. All of our managed support contracts feature unlimited remote IT support, we’re just nice like that you see!
We can provide managed IT support contracts starting from just £125 + VAT per month.