Average commercial premises have plenty of keys and control systems – sometimes more than plenty and it can get pretty overwhelming. There’s the front doors, the office doors, the cupboard doors to name a few but if you work in these kinds of environments you probably know how much of a hassle it can be. We haven’t even mentioned alarm panels and heating controllers. The worst thing is when one staff member misplaces their keys you are unfortunately going to have spend the next few weeks changing all of the locks.
There is a much better solution though. Let Verstech introduce you to Paxton Net 2 Access Control, an access control solution that works with your network and not against it. We are thrilled to be an authorised installer of this highly well regarded security system.
At a basic level, Net2 integrates with every other system (or at least almost every one) and lets you manage key fobs, key cards or tokens and do it all from a central location. For buildings where it’s a bit more difficult to install cables, there’s a wireless option too.
The benefits to expect with a Paxton Net2 Access Control System:
- Door Access Control – Open doors at set times, logs entries and times of exit and more.
- Hands Free / Long Range – Allows the user to open doors hands free if in a vehicle. Also great for disabled users.
- Security, Lift & Fire Integration – Great for stopping users accessing specific floors of the building. Also good for attendance lists during a fire alarm situation.
- Time & Attendance – Log your employees working times.
- CCTV Integrations – Works with CCTV brands such as HIKVISION and iCatcher.
- Heating and BMS Systems – Perfect for detecting how many people are in the building and then automatically turning on/off the heating accordingly.
- Software Intergrations – Works very well for things like gym access to active directory or SIMS in schools.
- Car Parking – This ensure people are in the right place at the right time, eliminating any security risks.
Want to learn more about our awesome Paxton Net2 Access Control services? Give us a call on 01202 237374 and speak to one of our friendly experts today! You can also use the contact form below.